Capture and stream in real-time Facebook Live reactions. Boost your Facebook Engagement. Unique designs with no coding skills required.
Wondering how you can live stream a Reactions Poll on Facebook? We will help you create unique designs for each livestream of Facebook Live Reaction Polls. Personalised with videos, backgrounds, images and counters.
See some examples
Why Facebook Live Reaction Polls?
- Boost your Facebook Live Engagement: People spend 3x longer watching video which is Live compared to video which is no longer Live.
- Facebook is giving live-stream content a News Feed boost, with an update of the News Feed algorithm.
- Facebook Live Polls are based on real user interactions and reactions on your Facebook Live Video.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
How we can help you?
- Stream your Facebook Live Reaction Poll video for as long as you wish on your Facebook page.
- Unique and branded live reaction polls designs. No coding skills required.
- Instant or scheduled live video polls. HD video quality.
- We include a guide on how to stream a Facebook Live.
- Live Event Assist services available before, during, and after event. Support by email, skype and/or phone.
- No coding skills required
- Customize easily
- Multiple layouts and reactions
- PDF guide “How to Stream a Facebook Live”
- Real live reactions counter
- Require a domain/hosting
Personalised design, streaming services an event assist services available.
Prices do not include taxes. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
What is Facebook Live?
Facebook Live is a tool from Facebook, that allows anybody to stream a video and have it broadcast live. The result is then stored, like any other post, in the newsfeed of your Facebook page. Experts say is the company’s newest strategic weapon, as Facebook is testing real-time ads on live videos.
Facebook has made its intentions with live video broadcasting very clear since it was originally introduced. The company has sunk gargantuan sums of money into just getting social celebrities and media outlets to adopt the feature, let alone the unfathomable piles of cash it has thrown at development of the element and its accompanying features. Facebook is all in with live video, and it’s just getting started.
Facebook Live videos are transforming the platform as media publishers and companies quickly adopt this new tool.
- Facebook Pages streamed almost 200 live videos in June, thats six times as many as they streamed in January
- News and Media Publishers post nearly 18x more videos on average each month than the top company Pages
- Only 30% of the most-frequent live streaming Pages are in English
Facebook Live Polls are perfect for journalists, news rooms, social influencers, businesses large or small, publishers and brands.
Here you can find some tips on using Facebook Live.
Request a demo
Our demos are short and to the point. We focus to help you start producing more video, increase ad revenue and engagement.